Bem-Vindo

domingo, 4 de abril de 2010


Love's many faces
I saw my love by the beach
while the water reached my feet
he was surfing among the waves
bronze skin, heart about to blaze
I saw my love at the library
I think it was in January
shining glasses, dark hair
that smile, such a glare!
I saw my love at the park
when the dogs began to bark
pale vult next to a fence
that's when my hear began to dance
I saw my love at the club
although it looked more like a pub
blond curles, green eyes,
shimmering like comets across the skies
I saw my love in my dreams
holding a guitar, fingers on the strings
dark and sweet eyes fiting me
my own private infinity
But you see,
I have so many lovers
yet my heart suffers
cause none of them belongs to me!

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Muito lindo! *.*

adrik disse...

I saw my love in Cascadura
That far I went just to see her
Shiny black people...
She doesn't seem to belong there
Neither do I.

Milena Kury disse...

huahuahuahuahuahua vai nessa eggman XD

Postar um comentário

Template by:
Free Blog Templates